No. 20


This is from two weeks ago. I managed to finish this guitar to bring it to the 7th International Freepsum Guitarfestival. Which was a blast and I had a really good time but I was so busy before I did not find the time to even post I'll be there.
This is guitar No. 20 and it was finished about two weeks from now. I must say that I definitely will buy more Walnut as soon as I can. The sound is very open right away, transparent and clear but still being very warm and round, especially the trebles.
These pictures show the finishing and the finished instrument. Hope you enjoy it.   














Comments

  1. Wie ich schon in Freepsum sagte.... what a beauty.. wie die Chinesen sagen würden...:) aber auch der Sound... lässt mich dann doch noch mal über Walnuss nachdenken....:)
    jedenfalls eine absolute geniale Gitarre... very well done...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts