The Twins



It has been quite a while since I've been posting and fortunately I am not dead. Life has kept me busy not only in the workshop but with family and home stuff as well. But anyways...
I have somehow managed to finish the two guitar order which I always referred to as "The Twins". Brother and sister guitars of the same model, same specs, one with a spruce top and pearwood details and one with a cedar top and ebony details. Both have back and sides of Indian Rosewood and a mahogany neck.
These are two examples of my new CL model. CL because it is based on a classical body shape (but having steel strings) and an overall more classical appeal with the wider slotted headstock and a "fake tie block bridge". The classical shape gives this guitar a huge sound but very balanced in all registers. 







Comments

Popular Posts